ads

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 162: Herbalife Center in Kuantan

Earlier today my friend n I had a chance to attend a small opening ceremony for this one nutrition center here in Kuantan.

It was a new center for Herbalife customers and also for future customers. I was invited by my new friend Luqman Frank Amptmeijer who is a nutritionist. I had a chance to weight myself using his scale, the one that other Herbalife distributors use... and surprise...surprise... the scale that I used at the supermarkets before were indeed true... so..what's my weight now?

77.8kg!!!

Syukur alhamdulillah... but still I have a long way to go....

My biological age is still sangatt tuaa.. hahaa...

The interesting thing is.. my friend's biological age is 23! and he is already 31!! grrrr.... iskkk... jeless nih.. haha...

Hope I will have a chance to visit the center again... coz after attending that event I feel more optimistic to keep on losing my weight.... insyaAllah....

1 comment:

Aziera said...

Good. Nanti kita pergi sama-sama ye.